Dear BASL members,
This year, the BASL steering committee is proud to announce a call for GILEAD BASL grants 2019. There will be two grants of 25000 Euro each, to stimulate research in liver diseases in Belgium.
Projects should be submitted to the secretary of BASL (Sergio.email@example.com) before October 1st, 2019.
The winner will be selected by external reviewers. The grant will be officially awarded during the BASL winter meeting on December 6th.
Instructions for submission:
- The project may be basic and/or translational research related to liver diseases.
- The project must be performed in Belgium.
- The applicant should be a BASL member / and must work in a Belgian institution.
- The project should be written in English. Use Arial 12 font with single line spacing. Maximum 4 pages A4 format.
- The project should be structured as follows:
- Aim of the study
- Description of the methods
- Budget plan (NO salary allowed!)
- Working packages. The project will have to be completed over a 24-month period
- Results of the project will be presented at the BASL wintermeeting of 2021.
On behalf of BASL steering committee
Anja Geerts, president BASL
Sergio Negrin-Dastis, secretary BASL